The Knightsbridge Clinic is a private dental clinic which not only offers cutting-edge dentistry but also price points, finance options and members plans to suit patients’ different needs. Each treatment plan is customised to each patient. Fees are provided after your complete initial assessment.
- In house payment plan: The total treatment fee can be split into 4 payments, the first is 50% of the total fee, and the remainder is split equally in 3 consecutive payments. The timing of payment will be arranged with you as per your treatment plan coordinator. (treatment dependant, enquire within)
- If you are a member of either personal or corporate plan you get a fixed complimentary discount depending on your plan of choice.
- If the treatment fees are settled in full prior to the start of treatment you will be rewarded with a discount- (only for plans over £2500). This discount does not apply to specialist periodontics treatment/s.
- 0% Finance for 6, 10 and 12 months. 9.9% APR for finance plans 12-36 months(35% upfront treatment fee required). To calculate your rate, please use the finance buttons in the price list below or contact us and we will check for you.
Finance options are available to each patient with a treatment plan of over £1000.
Insurance: Please, speak to your private insurance provider prior to arranging your financial terms with the clinic.
Booking a consultation
- New Patient Consultation: Includes Full Clinical Assessment and x-rays. Approx. length 1 hour.
- Existing Patient Consultation: Approx length 30 minutes.
Consultation Fees: All consultation fees are paid on booking. Full or a deposit payment is required.
Treatment Fees: All treatment fees are either paid in full or a deposit payment is put towards the next treatment appointment.
The Knightsbridge Clinic reserves the right to refuse booking an appointment if fees are not paid as per the scheduled time.
Cancellation Policy: All chargeable assessments and treatment appointments are subject to our short notice cancellation policy. Please note due to the current circumstances our cancellation policy requires 72 hours’ notice (3 working days) for all cancelled and rescheduled appointments. Cancellations and rescheduling of appointments on Friday for appointments the following Monday, during the weekend and during bank holidays must be notified within 3 working days. We are putting additional effort in organising our diary and we kindly ask you to help us maintain it by coming to your appointment on time or letting us know about changes to your appointment in advance. All appointments cancelled in less than 72 hours(3 working days) are subject to £1 charge per booked appointment minute. Failure to attend same day appointments will be subject to the same charges. If you are running late please let us know as soon as possible, if you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment may be subject to cancellation, and you will be charged a cancellation fee.
The Knightsbridge Clinic reserves the right to refuse booking an appointment if patient repeatedly misses an appointment, cancels last minute or does not cover the cancellation fees on time.
To book your consultation please call us on: 0203 978 8824 or fill the form here. You can pay either over the phone or via a bank transfer. For bank transfer details, please send us an email on: email@example.com
Payment Options: We accept all major card providers, including Revolut and Amex. We also accept BACS payments. Payments are taken over the phone, in person, or via a virtual payment link.